Thanks for all your input! I ended up getting the dress today. It looks a lot more subdued on, in natural light and not in a picture with flash. I tried on a few other maxi-dresses that were either solid, or had minimal patterns and they all looked significantly more drab and more like something I'd wear to the beach than something I'd wear out. The pattern gave it that extra kick on me and looks very nice. The fabric is gorgeous and feels wonderful and won't be too hot, considering the wedding is in the afternoon and the high for saturday is 89, and we're gonna be outside for it. You can't see the outline of my knee brace at all in it, which is nice. The pattern is bright yes, but I think it's tasteful. Again, it's a summer wedding in the afternoon outside. On a side note, my SO's family is southern, and him, his mom and dad tend to wear bright, flashier clothes so at least I'll fit in with them if everyone else is a little more beige.

Who Me?, the dress is from a boutique in my hometown, called Lottie Dottie Boutique. I know they have a facebook page Lottie Dottie Boutique - Shopping & Retail - Greenwood, IN | Facebook. I'm not sure if they have an online store though, but it's worth checking. They get new shipments every week or so, so their stuff is always rotating out. I like it a lot though and anything I've purchased there I've never seen anyone else wearing.
2c/3a
somewhere between fine and medium texture
average porosity underneath, fairly high porosity in the canopy

cowash: Suave Tropical Coconut
rinse-out: GFTN, One-C
styling: LALSG, BRHG, EcoStyler