View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 12:22 PM   #1
jeepcurlygurl

Default Hey ladies! What's new? What's good?

What's happening? What have you done exciting? What have you bought for yourself lately? : )

The weather here has been great - last fall, this winter and spring, all good. Hope to make it to the beach often this summer.

I've been doing a bit of ebay shopping lately. Purses, bras, nail polish, makeup. Makes me happy.

Eating well, working out, sleeping well, destressing (easiest way to do that is to learn to say No to family and friends). Still have 15-20 pounds I'd like to get rid of. It is very stubborn. My thyroid numbers have been off for about a year now so that's probably not helping. But I feel great most of the time so I'm not complaining.

My hair has gotten thinner on my head and thicker on my chin, but I can deal with that. : )

I found a stray pet mouse in my yard this week (yes, weird things like that happen to me all the time. hahaha) so I guess I have a new pet. Spent a fortune on a mouse house and all the accoutrements so New Petie better live awhile. : )

Went on my annual Memorial Day weekend with the oddparents and sister. Live through it yet again.
No other vacations planned this year but there are many nice lakes and beaches and forests here so in a few minutes I can at least pretend to be on vacation.

The gardens are growing, lots of fresh local veggies, fruit, herbs available wherever you turn.

I love summer!!!!
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, Ojon Restorative Treatment, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Feb 2014**
https://www.facebook.com/lifetheuniverseandtodd

Last edited by jeepcurlygurl; 06-07-2012 at 12:27 PM.
jeepcurlygurl is offline   Reply With Quote