Seriously!! I think this may be an HG for me!!

Who knew?? I put off trying this forever, assuming it was bad news. But after reading some threads on here and some articles online, I thought WTH?

Here's what I realized quickly - when used right, MO is fantastic!! When used RIGHT!!!

Even if you've tried it In products and have had no luck, it may have been the amount of MO, or it in combination with another ingredient. (or another ingredient period and not the MO at all!)

I have long, dense hair that tends to be porous. That porosity made it tough to retain moisture, and keep humidity out.

After showering, I put a generous amount of LI in my hair, (leaving it very wet) then seal with about 3-5 drops of MO mixed with about 5-7 drops of jojoba oil. (sometimes its SM elixir instead.)

Then I use gel over it. I need LESS gel now, I get ZERO frizz, very little frizz on day 2, and can get 2nd or 3rd day hair consistently!!!

I have better curl formation than ever before, I don't get the mid-day droops I always used to get - it's fantastic!!!

I still co-wash, and/or CWC and/or low-poo once or twice a week, clarify every couple weeks - same as always, and no problem with build up.

I've been using it for a little over a week, and i think I'm in love!! Can't wait to see if the trend continues!!

So give it a try if you are having any problems with moisture retention, drooping curls, maybe even frizz!!! Especially if you are porous!!

It's also helped A LOT with them matting underneath at my nape!!!
2c/3a/3b, Fine/med, Dense, high porous, & normal elas.

Lo-poo - Renpure Keratin, SMR, Giovanni SaS
clarifying - mix Johnson's H2T with low poo
Co-wash - Suave Nats. clar. or coco.
RO - GVPCB, Ion Eff. Care, TN.
LI - SMR, Cure Care, or RO
Seal - MO or Jojoba
DT - + honey, ACV, & EVOO to SM masque & GVPCB
PT - Gelatin!, CNPF
Styling - FSG, AIF, BRHG, LALS/PS, GF curl spray gel, SM Souffle/Smoothie, LOOB
Oils - MO!, EVOO, jojoba, GSO, SM Elixer, EVCO, VO5 Hairdressing