This year has just been crazy for me! I started nursing school in January. So now I'm a single mom of two boys (ages 5 and 7), going to school (very) full time and (barely) managing to keep it all together. My house is a complete disaster but if the choices for my free time are spending it with the boys or cleaning, well then the house will just have to wait. I'm doing really well in school and working my considerable butt off. School is monday and tuesdays from 8:00 to 3:30, off on wednesdays and then I have clinicals on thursday and fridays from 6:30 AM to 3:30 pm. And then a truck load of homework on top of all that. I'm half way through, I graduate in December and then I can get to work being a nurse (LPN). What a tough year this is for me. But it's awesome at the same time! I am loving the nursing program, I'm loving clinicals. I'm loving all the cool things I'm doing and seeing. It's truly fascinating. My boys did excellent in school this year. My family and my guy are incredibly supportive and helpful when it comes to school and helping me with the boys. This year is tough but awesome at the same time!!
CG - 3/27/09
3b - dry - medium texture/medium porosity!
Co wash/rinseout/leave in: currently auditioning products
Styling: lube and BRHG