I'm wondering if anyone has tried this product?

I saw the Ojon line in Ulta about a year ago, but it's a very expensive line so I didn't get it. It was an oil, shampoo, conditioner, and DT. Probably some other things too, but the items all cost in the $20-$40 range, so that's way out of my budget.

I liked the ingredients list, so I thought I'd see if I could get the condish or DT on eBay. I ended up finding the Pre-Wash Restorative Treatment, which is great. I paid less than $20 for an 8oz tube, and that price included shipping. I love it, it's very rich and moisturizing. It smells like shea butter, and is rich in oils. It is CG, with no cones in it, and it's protein free too. The 8oz tube has lasted me about 6 months because I only use it once a month, I apply it to the ends of my hair first and only lightly rake it through the rest. I leave it on for at least 90 minutes to 2 hours.
You can apply heat for best results, but I'm too lazy to do that.

Anyway, I did my pre-wash treatment yesterday and my hair is still feeling soft and silky today. So it got me thinking about how I'd never seen any feedback on this on the board and I wondered if anyone had tried it. The products are in the "Product Review" section here on the board though.
It's esp. great for heat-damaged hair.
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB