Thanks, spring1onu! And Yay! for you on the pushups! Those are tough, aren't they? What is the other JM dvd that you have? I bought a few more to have at the ready when the 30 Day Shred is over. I also just received her Master Your Metabolism cookbook. I'm looking forward to trying some of her recipes!

I'm the opposite of you in that I do not eat at all before my morning workout. If I eat, I feel sluggish. I workout within 20 minutes of waking up, then I have my breakfast and morning coffee.

This morning's workout went well. I did a step workout for the afternoon. It's old-school, but I enjoy it and my sweat is sweating by the end of the workout. lol It also doesn't hurt to be staring at Gilad for an hour. The slightly naughty thoughts running through my head make the time fly by!

This is the workout I did today:

Their workout attire cracks me up!

Diet has been great today. I've been on target with my daily calories, etc. The only thing I refuse to compromise on is my coffee WITH my half & half. I might as well step in front of a bus before I give that up.
Formerly misspam.

Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. - W. C. Fields

Last edited by SilverCurls; 06-12-2012 at 02:47 PM. Reason: spelling