View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 04:17 PM   #6
Auntie Bubbs

Jeep, I think yours is a slightly different product but they serve the same purpose. Mine is not like yours in texture - its not solid in a tub (but melting the way coconut oil would), but a thick, viscous cream, like a butter, that you squeeze out of a tube.
Mine comes in an 8oz tube, but I've seen some sellers on eBay list a 2oz tube too. I've only ever bought the 8oz tube becuase it doesn't seem cost-effective to buy 2oz and pay shipping.

I think you actually have the newer product and I have the older product that they don't market any longer, because I only ever see it online for sale with online sellers on Ebay and Amazon sellers. I've never seen it in the store, or on the Ojon website or on QVC.
So maybe your product is the newer version of mine? Or maybe they decided the prewash wasn't a big seller, and focused on the DT?

I like the prewash though, I did a prewash treatment Sunday, and today, 3 days later, my hair is still nice and soft, and I did a low-poo today too.

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
Auntie Bubbs is offline   Reply With Quote