View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 10:23 PM   #16
Jas76

See, argan oils that I have found had a lot of cones in them, so I've never tried it. They were also REALLY expensive, so I've always gone with jojoba, EVOO, EVCO, and SM's elixir. Burt's Bees makes a baby oil that has a lot of good natural oils in it - been wanting to try it!

And I was worried about the MO. I hadn't liked some products that had it in it, etc. But everything I read told me I had been using it wrong, an that it "should" be good for me. And low and behold, after following the instructions, I had great results!

I don't use it EVERY day, but I pretty much always use some sort of oil. I'll tell you what - it completely KILLS any other oil when it comes to sealing!!! Nothing else has been like it! Keeps the moisture in my hair, and keeps the excess moisture from humidity out!!

And my nape is no longer a huge tragedy!!

Now, by day 3 my hair is starting to dry out, but compared to how my hair used to be rather dry by the morning of day 2 - I'll take it!

Still want to try Argan oil... Maybe I still will someday! It's just so expensive!!

Lo-poo - Renpure Keratin, SMR, Giovanni SaS
clarifying - mix Johnson's H2T with low poo
Co-wash - Suave Nats. clar. or coco.
RO - GVPCB, Ion Eff. Care, TN.
LI - SMR, Cure Care, or RO
Seal - MO or Jojoba
DT - + honey, ACV, & EVOO to SM masque & GVPCB
PT - Gelatin!, CNPF
Styling - FSG, AIF, BRHG, LALS/PS, GF curl spray gel, SM Souffle/Smoothie, LOOB
Oils - MO!, EVOO, jojoba, GSO, SM Elixer, EVCO, VO5 Hairdressing
Jas76 is offline   Reply With Quote