View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 06:33 AM   #15
Brio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilani42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brio
Now I feel inferior that I don't have those pearly whites *bling*. I no longer feel that my teeth meet today's standards of what is healthy and good. Isn't that crazy??? I'm not ashamed to smile or anything, but I sometimes look at a photo of me (and there are many ) and think, "gosh, you teeth need to look whiter."
ot

I think you have lovely teeth, Brio. And people with the electric-neon-glaring-unnatural white teeth creep me out. Some people need to LAY OFF the whitening crap, or they risk looking like they have dentures instead of real teeth.

I, too, think it's getting really disturbing that so many people are concerned with looking their age. I'm 24, and a friend asked me the other day if I was using wrinkle-fighting creams or anything yet. I'm more concerned with being in my early twenties, thank you. Or even mid-twenties! Of course, I've never been one to obsess over looks... I've never thought I was attractive at all, so what's it matter if I don't wear makeup? (God, that sounded like a pity-party. Didn't mean it that way.)

So yeah... just live your life to the fullest, and try to worry as little about wrinkles and other trivial matters as possible.

L,

Slap on some make-up and hold your head high. You're a cutie with some rockin' curls, gurl!!!

Frizz Happens!

my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!

Brio is offline   Reply With Quote