Curl Pattern: 2b
Density: medium
Elasticity: normal
Characteristics: Impossible to straighten (humidity just causes too much frizz), weighed down easily, fine line between not enough product and too much, waves need lots of encouragement, protein-sensitive

CG/ModCG/not CG: modified CG- I use a low 'poo as needed (once a week or bi-weekly)
Hard water or soft water: hard
Average climate/dew points: hot and very humid; high dew points mostly year round

Protein section:
Do you PT? yes If so how often? once a month
How long? 10 minutes
PT with heat or steam? no
Favorite PTs: My hair seems to tolerate soy protein once in a blue moon, so I use Giovanni's Nutrafix Reconstructor about once a month.
Favorite products that contain protein? Giovanni's Nutrafix Reconstructor
Proteins your hair likes? soy and silk
Proteins your hair dislikes? wheat and collagen

Moisture section:
Do you DT? yes If so, how often? 3 times a week
How long? 5 minutes
DT with heat or steam? no
Favorite DTs: GVP CB
Favorite products to moisturize your hair: Tresseme Naturals Nourishing Conditioner, GVP CB
Ingredient likes: Grapeseed Oil
Ingredient dislikes: glycerin, alcohol
Do you seal? yes If so, what do you use to seal? I tried EVOO, but it was too heavy for my hair. The grapeseed oil works wonders for my hair!

Do you avoid humectants? I try, but it seems the only anti-humectants are silicones which I'm avoiding. If so, which humectants do you avoid? glycerin, aloe vera and panthenol at least, it seems impossible to avoid them all Do you avoid them at all dew points or only certain dew points? I avoid them in low and high dew points.

Low dew point combos: n/a
Normal dew point combos: n/a
High dew point combos: I'm still perfecting my routine, but so far this is what I use. Use GVP CB or TN as LI, seal with grapeseed oil, rake KCCC through hair, then scrunch and pump AIF with a dab of BRHG through hair.

HG/Go-to Products: Grapeseed oil, GVP CB

Name the methods, techniques, and tricks that work for your porous hair? Spritz and condish, pixie diffusing, SOTC, scrunch and pump
Fine 2b hair, medium density, high porosity, normal elasticity
High dew points every season except winter, but high humidity year-round
Modified CG since 5/26/12
Low 'poo: Nature's Gates Herbal Shampoo
CO wash: V05 Kiwi Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner
RO: GVP CB
DT: GVP CB
PT: ION EC twice a week; IA Girl's Gelatin PT once a week
Styler: Just 4 Us Naturals Spring Back Curling Custard, HETT gel, and Ecostyler Krystal
Methods: diffusing for volume, SOTC
HG Products: Just 4 Us CC, GVP CB

Last edited by ladybug8412; 07-18-2012 at 11:14 AM.