View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 08:29 PM   #381
kimmidawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren710 View Post
I am going to be such a PJ it's not even funny :/ It's my first week with a CG-type routine so I'm trying to restrain myself until I figure out what works/what my hair needs. This week I started up my product arsenal with:

Some cheap conditioners for CO washing (VO5 Strawberries and Cream, which made my scalp and face break out, trying 365 Lavender now)
KCKT
LA Looks Sport Gel
HETT mousse
Aloe vera gel
Jojoba oil

And I'm waiting for a few things in the mail:
KCCC
BRHG
CJ CCCC Lite

I'm going to need someone to slap some sense into me if I try to buy anything else this week!
I know this may be super hard advice to follow, but try not to buy any other products until you've tried these. That way, you can return some of the ones that don't work and save money. I wish I had done that when I first went CG instead of buying every product in sight.

Also, the learning curve with KCCC is a little high so if you try it the first time and it doesn't look great, give it one or two more tries. I have also found that using KCKT as a leave in feels amazing if you put a tiny bit too much in your hair and then rinse it through.

Low-poo: UFD Rich & Funky
Cowash: VO5 Kiwi Lime
RO: Tresemme Naturals, Aubrey Organics GPB, Ion Effective Care, MillCreek Keratin
PT/DT: IAgirl's PT, GVP CB
LI: KCKT, Cure Care, CJ CCCC Lite
Styling: Curl Keeper, As I Am Jelly, UFD Curly Magic, CJ Curl Queen, TIGI Strong Hold Mousse

http://public.fotki.com/kdawn12/

^^ day 1 of going CG; avatar = 6 months later
kimmidawn is offline   Reply With Quote