Yeah, I tried Jessicurl when I first went CG and wasn't impressed. Way too pricey and they were just kind of "blah." I did get alot of knowledge out of her video on how to dry hair though And then too, Rockin Ringlets is just FSG, and I make my own, for pennies on the dollar, so there is that.

My hair is really picky about products. Everyone raves about Spiral Solutions, so I was excited to buy some SS CEJ (unscented) and my hair never really took to it. I tried a sample of their DT, and I liked it, but the smell was very strong, and gave me such a bad migraine I didn't buy it. When I realized I could buy it unscented it was too late because I'd already fallen in love with the Ojon. The Ojon smell isn't as bad. I wish it was unscented, but with Ojon, it's not a smell that's added, it's the smell of the oils. Still bothers me, but at least it doesn't give me a migraine if I cover my head.
Unfortunately, the only smells that don't give me migraines are food smells (so far). Anything else can really bother me.

Oh well Luckily I've not fallen in love with a product only to have to stop using it because of the smell.
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB