Sorry your questions weren't answered. Unfortunately, people get tired of answering similar questions over and over again--especially when they are about "individual" rather then "general" topics that could apply to many. Sometimes, there can be several concurrent threads about the same exact topic.

Questions that get few responses are: "What is my curl type??" "HELP, I'm new and desperate for help!" and other similar things.

You've gotten some helpful advice. Two other important things to do are to determine your hair properties. It helps people give you good information. Here's a link to help Live Curly Live Free - Curly Hair Basics The other is to read the stickies at the top of the forums. There's a lot of great information there that will help you with your hair (and with using the nc.com Curl Talk boards.)
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams