View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 01:37 PM   #61
Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffff View Post
Do you have wavy hair?

Maybe it's the conditioner you used? I've found that some conditioners are too heavy for my hair and likewise some are too light...it's taken a bit of experimentation to see what works, and how much of each product to use.

I recently noticed that my hair felt 'heavier'/limp and after a bit of thinking I realized that the conditioner I was using to wash with (Tresemme Naturals) in combination with the conditioner I was leaving as a leave-in was to much for my hair. I switched to a conditioner that has better cleansing agents (Centrimonium Chloride, and Stearyalkonium Chloride) and is lighter and no more issues!

Also, I don't know if this makes a difference or not. But I put conditioner in my hair everyday. By the time I get up in the morning my curls aren't good for anything but a poneytail lol I have to re-wet and add more product in. Usually the first day (after washing) I add a little bit more conditioner with especial tention to the ends.

And you know, honestly, even if this method doesn't work for you that's cool too. =D Everyone's hair is different!
Oohh I used tresemme naturals! Maybe that's it! What was the better conditioner?? The only other one I have now is herbal essences hello hydration so I'll try that but it's very thick so idk...hmm...and I totally get you about the second day hair! I'm a wavy and my hair looks horrible after I sleep so I end up wetting it and scrunching in some leave in and gel which works pretty well!
Sami is offline   Reply With Quote