Do you have wavy hair?

Maybe it's the conditioner you used? I've found that some conditioners are too heavy for my hair and likewise some are too light...it's taken a bit of experimentation to see what works, and how much of each product to use.

I recently noticed that my hair felt 'heavier'/limp and after a bit of thinking I realized that the conditioner I was using to wash with (Tresemme Naturals) in combination with the conditioner I was leaving as a leave-in was to much for my hair. I switched to a conditioner that has better cleansing agents (Centrimonium Chloride, and Stearyalkonium Chloride) and is lighter and no more issues!

Also, I don't know if this makes a difference or not. But I put conditioner in my hair everyday. By the time I get up in the morning my curls aren't good for anything but a poneytail lol I have to re-wet and add more product in. Usually the first day (after washing) I add a little bit more conditioner with especial tention to the ends.

And you know, honestly, even if this method doesn't work for you that's cool too. =D Everyone's hair is different!
Originally Posted by Puffff
Oohh I used tresemme naturals! Maybe that's it! What was the better conditioner?? The only other one I have now is herbal essences hello hydration so I'll try that but it's very thick so idk...hmm...and I totally get you about the second day hair! I'm a wavy and my hair looks horrible after I sleep so I end up wetting it and scrunching in some leave in and gel which works pretty well!