Hi,

I don't post a lot, and I am still trying to learn how to navigate everything. I sold a product to a person on here, and I included shipping in the cost of the item. She purchased it on Friday evening, I purchased shipping cost online and the item was in transit. On Monday she filed a complaint with Paypal saying she hadn't received the item and demanded a full refund. this is really stressful for me, I am moving right now, and I didn't need this right now.
Originally Posted by seamonster
Wow, sounds like a really unreasonable person or someone trying to get a free product. If she purchased on Friday why would she expect to have it on Monday? Did you respond to the paypal complaint? I would think this would go in your favor?
Album: http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q165/alsaxon/Hair/

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." --- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross