View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #59
SilverCurls

Yeah, I mistakenly picked up the CeraVe Foaming Cleanser one time. I found that one to be more harsh, due to the foaming surfactants, I'm sure.

I have used Zia Basics Moisturizing Cleanser before. I could no longer find it at my local Wegman's, but I see that it is available at Amazon. It is a very mild cleanser and I really liked it. I don't actively seek out organic cleansers either, but this one is basic and doesn't have any detergents in it. Don't let the oils scare you, if that's a concern. Even my oily skin was not bothered by this. It removes makeup well, too.

Ingredients:

Quote:
Aqua (Water), Sorbitol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Canaga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glyceryl Stearate, Natural Tocopherol (Vit.E), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed) Extract, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, *Certified Organic
Good luck on your quest!

Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. - W. C. Fields
SilverCurls is offline   Reply With Quote