Thread: Mixed Girls!
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 02:27 PM   #43
SammySingally

I'm mixed too! Black and White = Nigerian (African) and English (British). I have 3c/4a/4b/4c hair. I consider that so unique. However, my brother, pretty much has just 4a. My brother can pass for a full white sometimes or a sorta, mixed guy, while I can pass for a full black most of the time, but Nigerians tell me that I have the hair of a white person. I laugh at that because my hair's like no one else's in my family and I've never seen a full white with hair like mine.

I had my hair relaxed during most of my life (wasn't born with a hair manual). I've been natural for about a year now

My hair gets dry and unruly from time to time, but I've learned how to work with my hair and I've been able to achieve great "naked" hair for some time now. (check out post on 'Naked Hair (G-rated)' on ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧SammyWithTheBigHair♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧
I use only natural things on my hair.

Everything I use is 100% natural. I make most of them myself because then I'm sure what's in it and I'm sure nothing's added, it's pure, it's natural.

Things I avoid: Mineral oil (codename: Baby oil), heat (I'm a total, no hair driers, no straighteners, no curling irons, no flat irons, no hot combs...nada), sodium chloride

Growing plan: At least 6 inches longer in a year.
SammySingally is offline   Reply With Quote