Spring - You and Mr. Spring laughing at my pain? Why, that's just evil!!! LOL Yard work definitely counts as exercise. Good music was a must-have when I ran. Streaming Pandora is a good way to mix things up if you get tired of what's on your playlist. Try not to get too discouraged at the numbers on the scale. Daily and weekly fluctuations are normal. I know I always go up a few before I start losing, especially when I'm working out with weights.

Iroc - Way to go! Before you know it, you'll be joining me on level 2.

Today's update:

Day 3 of level 2. Still hanging in there. This level is realllllly tough, though. I was able to do a couple of the walkout pushups, keeping my knees bent on the way out. I'm not nearly flexible enough to go down with straight legs. I even did the pushups the non-girly way! I just sweat buckets and by the end, it just feels so good to continue lying there on the floor in a pool of sweat as she's starting the cool down. I just have to keep reminding myself that it will get easier.

This afternoon, I did a new routine - The Biggest Loser Cardio Max. A very good 50 minute workout. First time working out with Bob - I heart him!
Originally Posted by SilverCurls
I can't wait to actually get there, but I'm scared of level 2. I definitely want to make sure I'm comfortable with level 1.

Its been 7 full days, as of today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App