But bees are cute! (Bees and I have a love-hate relationship. There are millions of carpenter bees around my office and they are so cute and fat. As long as they are at least 10 feet away!).

Anyway, long story short, I can see time. And time has a certain location in space. Like August is larger than the rest of the months and is to the left of me about an arm's length away. Saturday and Sunday are larger than the rest of the days of the week and are the left of the rest of the days. Monday through Friday are listed in order on the right with Friday slightly curving into Saturday... Those are just a few examples...

ops:
Originally Posted by Po
That's a form of synesthesia. I have that, too, with months, weeks, and numbers. I see them in a certain form in my head, and they have properties that my brain assigned them way back when I was a kid. I used to have colors and animals associated with the alphabet, but I grew out of that part of it.

Synesthesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2c/3a with 2b underlayer. Fine, porous. Loves protein. But not hydrolized wheat protein. Yuck.

Wash: WEN Sweet Almond Mint or Pomegranate
Gels: LA Looks Sport Gel
Mousse: Tigi Catwalk Curlesque
Curling creams/gellies: Coffee Coco Curling Cream Lite, Spiral Solutions Curl Enhancing Jelly, Curls Gel-les'c
SOTC: JC N&S (LOVE)
http://public.fotki.com/wavyblonde/hair-2010/