One of my favorites as both rinse out and leave is Jessicurl Too Shea (Aloeba is nice too, lighter, so I only use it as a leave in).

Also love Karen's Body Beautiful Ambrosia, Nectar and Super Silky, tried Ambrosia as a rinse out and it worked well, haven't tried the other 2 like that yet, but think they would be fine too.

Kyra's Ultimate Indulgence has Shea Leave in which I love as a rinse out and leave in. It's the same base as Jasmine's Shea Butter Rinse was, and Ingredientstodiefor.com sells the base, and I could get a big size there, but I like it from Kyra's, love the scent selection, and it's inexpensive anyway, service is good and shipping is cheap and fast.

Alba Botanica Leave in is amazing (the one in the yellow tube in case there are other kinds I'm not aware of), and Alaffia Beautiful Curls Leave In is very nice too (I only tried wavy to curly one so far). MOP Leave In is another very good one that can be gotten on the ground (not to be confused with Mop Top brand, that leave in I really didn't like).

Purabody Naturals Murumuru Moisture Milk is great, I love it under butters especially, particularly Purabody's butters. Super detangling, lightweight, and very moisturizing.

Looove Brown Butter Beauty Sweet Milk Detangling Leave in. Also Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk, and BASK Silk & Honey Latte. As well as Tiiva Naturals Green Tea Leave In Moisturizer, Darcy's Botanicals Daily Leave in, and Donna Marie Miracle Detangler (as rinse out and leave in) and Hair Whip.

I don't dc, but have some dc's which I use as regular conditioners, don't leave in for longer than 5-7 minutes and they still work magic. One is Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream Moisture Dream, other is Mixed Chicks dc. Hairveda Moisture Pro is not a dc, but is incredible and makes my hair feel and look transformed (it's a protein conditioner, my hair loves protein, and this is the best I found, like it way better than Curl Junkie's Repair). Love Camille Rose Moisture Max Conditioner (which is much more moisturizing (in my experience) than the dc from that line), and Purabody Naturals Chocolate Smoothie too. Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks and Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioner are pretty nice. I know I left 'not that impressed' reviews for both a while back, but been trying them again, and either it's the weather change or whatever I used afterwards, but I like them much more now.

ETA: Organicals Deep Conditioner from ingredientstodiefor.com and Hydra Moist Leave in from mynaturalcare.com. Organicals dc is mentioned often enough, but that leave in is very underrated, I only seen 1 or 2 reviews online. It's one of the most moisturizing yet not heavy leave ins I ever came across. First time I used it was with Thermal Shine Oil on top (from the same line), and couldn't even believe something this unknown could be this awesome. One thing I wasn't a fan of was the scent, but someone else might like it, it's not a bad one, just not my kind of scent (love how oil and the butters smell though), and since I got my bottle the site and the bottle look have been revamped, so maybe scent has been too.
3b/fine/thick/normal porosity/bsl

Last edited by lapluie; 06-22-2012 at 10:07 AM.