Haha, so many people in here are so against partying! I never said I sleep around though, I'm celibate but I do love myself a good beat and a lighted up dance floor. Gotta' show everyone my Beyonce dance moves

This just proves one size doesn't fit all. I like to party, eat at restaurants, get high with friends, dance, go to bars, travel, go to amusement parks, etc. And I want to do all of that without a boyfriend. They just add onto my stress level. Always asking me what I'm doing, where I am, and need to talk all the time. I don't have time for that!

I cannot do a relationship, let alone a husband. I'm too busy staying on the Dean's list and spending my free-time with my friends and ogling at hot men. I'm young, there is plenty of time to get married! The time I did briefly have a BF this year, I was really bummed out.

Yup, best not to drag a man along.
Originally Posted by sleepymeko
You seemed to have missed my point. I didn't say you were arrogant, I said it's arrogant to feel sorry for people because you assume that choosing a different lifestyle from your own somehow means other people can't be happy.
That your cousins aren't happy with their choices doesn't negate what I said.

And you still don't get that you are implying what you do for fun is the ideal. People aren't against partying nor has anyone said that it's a bad thing. What some of us are saying is that not everyone enjoys the same things you do. The idea of going to Vegas is to me one of the most unappealing thoughts ever. You'd have to pay me to go there. You think it sounds like fun. People have different ideas of what constitutes as fun. So maybe some people feel they're living as they like, even if it doesn't measure up for you.
And not everyone thinks they're wasting their youth because they decided to share their lives with someone they found and felt was the right person for them.

Last edited by Saria; 06-22-2012 at 01:01 PM.