Mr. Spring needs to go into business as a motivational coach!

Iroc - It's amazing isn't it, how quickly you start seeing results? It is definitely a motivator to keep going!

Today was L2D6. Yay! Today was also weigh-in day. No Yay! The scale read 142, so I gained 1.2 lbs. I'm really not that bothered by the number because I feel so much better and I'm seeing more definition all over my body. I was even able to fasten my bra on the 1st row of hooks, so something is happening!

I did a step & tone workout this afternoon. I've had much more energy today after only adding 10 more grams/day of carbs. I also got a heart rate monitor watch at my local sports store. I was wondering whether or not my online fitness tracker was accurately estimating my calories burned during exercise. It calculated my step workout almost exactly as I had been logging it, only a 3 calorie difference, so that's good. I'll be wearing it tomorrow for The Shred to see whether that one is accurate as well.

I seem to be doing everything I'm supposed to do to lose weight and it's bound to start happening soon. Right?!?
Formerly misspam.

Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. - W. C. Fields