View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 02:55 AM   #28
adthomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepymeko View Post
Everyone here considers someone a troll if they make a comment or thread that is usually against popular opinion here.

Is there a reason why you are speaking for Everyone on the board? As I recall one person made a comment about "trollish" and everyone else disagreed. I won't speak for everyone but I initially told the OP that I didn't understand her post and asked her to clarify. Then I told her I thought the woman might dislike her natural hair as the texturizer grew out because for many people including myself dealing with two textures is overwhelmingly difficult and perhaps she may be happier staying texlaxed. If she likes it, I love it.
the OP asked for opinions so I don't think she expected everyone to form a chorus of agreement. CT is full of different people from different backgrounds with different personalities, different ways of expressing themselves and opinions. I for one enjoy and appreciate that. I think making sweeping generalizations that everyone is a certain way is judgemental which is what you're accusing the board members of being. I get the impression from a couple of your posts that you're carrying a grudge. I'm not sure what it is about but if you want to talk about it I suggest you go ahead and get it out.
El Fin.

Last edited by adthomas; 06-23-2012 at 12:26 PM.
adthomas is offline   Reply With Quote