What age a person marries has nothing to do with if they will be" happy ever after" What makes you happy in life just might not be the next persons cup of tea. What my idea of fun may not be your idea of fun. What works for me surly isn't going to work for everyone. I know people who got married young that are now divorced, but I also know others that waited till their 30's to get married and 5, 10 years latter, they are miserable with their family life, can't stand their spouse, or complaining about not having the energy to deal with their young children. Some marriages get thrown curves and the way people deal with things are different, so while some couples sail threw their challenges, others do not do to well.

For me, I got married a few months before I turned 20, my husband was 20. This October 23 will be our 20th wedding anniversary. Are we happy? Yes, very much so.Do I have any regrets? No, because I feel I lived my life in the way I have wanted, I did not give nothing up, we still got to travel and have fun, just maybe not the same kind of fun as what others find fun! Life is as good as you make it out to be.
CG on 2/16/2010
My curls looks like the 3a pictures
Hair length is to my bra strap, it's fine textured, but the density is thick, not much elasticity, Naturally Blonde but Color treated because of graying going on

My hair loves
coconut oil
Homemade FSG
Hair one for my co wash
Ecostyler olive oil

Princess Brandy Brat, Chief Jewel Crafter and Royal Nanny to the Court of the Red and White Rose for the Order of the Curly Crusaders.