I feel like peanut butter would be a sticky mesa, and a little smelly lol! Why don't you try IAgirl's PT? It uses gelatin, which is high in protein. Search "PT Recipe" and look for a thread called "PT Recipe as promised" or something along those lines.
Originally Posted by oh.hi.its.steph
Well, there are a few holes on my end. One, I really don't want to spend any money on something else since I just dropped a ton on stocking up on some of my regular products.

Two, smelly? Oh, girl, I LOVE the smell of peanut butter! I know it's not for most but my husband and I are peanut butter-holics. Which probably explains why we have a surplus of it around the house.

I can totally understand the messy though. That's half the reason why I asked. However, I'd be willing to try if someone else has and it works. We're such homebodies that I'd be willing to spend an evening trying to get it out if it produces results. This is also half the reason I'm tempted to try over the weekend and not during the work week when I have to go to work the next day.

I have been pouring over the recipe section on the forums and I think I might try one of those first if I don't get much of a result.

IF I try... which is still a big IF, I'm thinking of mixing only a little pb in with the recipe to thin it out. Not a whole glob. Otherwise I agree with you wholeheartedly; that would be a sticky mess.

Do you possibly have any home recipes that might work? Again, I'm so cheap right now I don't want to have to go out to get a whole product at the moment.
2C, Medium/Fine, Low Porosity, High Density - CG since 5.19.12
Cowash: Burt's Bee's More Moisture Boabab
[B]Conditioner/LI: Nature's Gate Tea Tree Conditioner - I don't RO
Styling Products: KCCC, KY, Deva Arc AnGel, HESMU