Are the "high dye content" hennas like the ones tested from hennasooq or whateva REALLY any better than Jamila or your average BAQ henna. I always get BAQ but I'm skeptical of ones that list dye content b/c how do you know their hennas are truly tested? This stuff is loosely regulated, if at all, from my understanding. I have little gray hair but what I have is WHITE. Henna doesn't phase it or at least mine doesn't. It takes several applications and even then you can still tell it's a grey hair! I'm looking at Red Raj and wondering if it's any better.... Is it finely sifted like Jamila b/c one of the reviewers said their's was a bit grainy?
Originally Posted by Blackbanjogirl
I find red raj to be grainy, be sure to strain the henna before applying. I had bits of twigs in my hair after numerous washings.
Originally Posted by Umph
Thanks, that's what I was worried about. I know mehandi.com sells henna specifically for African hair. After using Rainbow, I see why there is a market for that! Though, I've never had probs with BAQ Jamila on that. Was just hoping to find something with stronger color output. Might try it, can't decide...