iroc, you're a maniac.

Welcome, bellavida!

So I did the treadmill today and I think I am losing. my. mind. I did a whole hour (y'all just don't even know, at my normal 30 minutes I'm DONE), I jogged/ran some and when I was done I did some exercises and some weight stuff. The music really is helping me go longer. I'm proud of myself for it because when I initially started I wasn't feeling all that great and thought I'd just do my 30 minutes and quit.

Also, I know this might sound silly, but sometimes when I'm walking there is this girl (I think it's a girl) that rollerblades a loop around the park near my house and watching her come around really was motivating me (my treadmill is upstairs where I can look out the window). She's having such a great time and mercy, it looks like so much work, but she's sassy and I enjoyed watching her cruise around the corner at the intersection. I can only see her for a minute, but it was some good motivation.

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.