This went out of stock back in March/April, and hasn't been available in over 3 months (at least). Does anyone know anything about when it's coming available again, or has anyone seen it back in their stores, or online anywhere?
I never bought it online; my local supply store stocked it (my local guy stocked alot of brands, some of them small and/or obscure, that you wouldn't normally find on the ground). I asked him and the only thing he can tell me is that he'll let me know when he gets it back in stock. Either MOP isn't telling him dates of availability, or he isn't asking the right questions - not that I'd tell him that.

I've tried to contact MOP via their website, but the format to send an email hasn't been working the times I've tried to click through to contact them. I'm hoping someone else has had better luck. The last information we heard was back in April; someone at MOP told a member here (via email) that the curl cream would be available again in June (some ingredients were supposedly on back order, which put the cream on back order). The product is still featured on their website, and is described as their second-best selling product, so I'm hopeful it isn't discontinued. This cream is the only cream my hair responds to besides my own FSG, and it's the only thing I can reliably get not just 2nd day, but 3rd day, hair from.

I appreciate any information anyone has! Thanks
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB