Curl Pattern: 2a on top/2b underneath
Texture: fine to medium
Porosity: low
Density: medium/thick
Elasticity: normal
Characteristics: loves protein...can't seem to get enough! Haven't been able to get co-washing to work, yet. Weak wave pattern falls from nice 2b to 2a by the end of most days. Still trying to find that magical combo that will help my waves stay in tact in this desert climate. Too wavy to easily straiten, but not strong enough to easily style wavy. Silky feeling, seems to be weighed down by too much conditioner.

CG/ModCG/not CG: Mod CG

Hair ingredient likes: Protein, honey, agave nectar, Aloe Vera Gel
Hair ingredient dislikes: Glycerin (I'm guessing this is due to the constant low dew point)

Hard/Soft Water: Hard water

HG/Go-to Products: IAgirl's Protein treatment, Nature's Gate Pomegranate sunflower shampoo, SS Caitlyn's Conditioner, KCKT, CJCIAB, KCCC, BRHG

Average climate/dew points: yearly average dew point range: 20-45

Fall/Winter combos: Products are similar year-round
Spring/Summer combos: Products are similar year-round.

Favorite styling techniques and why: pixie diffusing to set curl (focusing on roots) to about 50% dry then air drying.
Techniques that didn’t work and why: leaving too much water in my fine hair pulls out all the waves, daily co-washing weighs waves down, diffusing too long gives me 'wonky' waves that spiral and then randomly jet out in odd directions..totally weird.

Hair Twins: ?
Low porosity, fine, med. elasticity, 2A/B, ii
Yearly Average Dew Point:20-45

Last edited by wavymelsy; 01-20-2013 at 11:57 PM. Reason: new HG products