View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 02:36 PM   #14
jsuzkelley

I've been really liking UFD Curly Magic; it is similar to KCCC (although a little bit lighter and I like it better). I also like the Botanical Spirits Magic Curls Puree and Stretch Curls Gelee. The UFD curly magic and the BS puree are both glycerin free.

UFD curly magic ingredients:
Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Aqueous-Infused Extracts of Marshmallow, Chamomile, Nettle, Horsetail, Vitamin E, Agave Nectar Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate and Natural Fragrance.

BS puree ingredients: Botanical Spirits Herbal Complex SC™ Infused in Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Gelo'Ease™ (Botanical Spirits Gelling Complex) Lubo'Moist EM™ (Emmolient & Moisturizer Complex) Panthenol (Vit.B5), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Calendula Flower Extract, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Enssential Oils Blend.

My favorite brands are Kinky Curly, As I am, Curly Kinks, Curl Junkie, and Darcy's Botanicals. Also love sealing with oils (loving argan oil right now) and styling with jelly products (KCCC is my current favorite). Mostly trying to keep it simple!

CG since 12/29/2011
jsuzkelley is offline   Reply With Quote