Thanks, RBB. This situation is so annoying! I hate when a company is so difficult to get information from.
Unfortunately, their email doesn't show on their webpage. You have to click on "contact us" to get to the page that would show the email and other contact information, and the function for clicking on "contact us" doesn't work - at least, not for me. That's what I was referring to in my initial post when I said clicking through doesn't work for me; I just didn't know how else to explain it. I think it probably used to work, because I know someone back in April was able to contact them and got a response, but I can't get the "contact us" page to even load now. Kind of fishy!

I have actually tried alot of other things, and right now FSG works fine for me, but I really like the MOP cream and want to keep it in my rotation. It's always good to have more than one failsafe "HG" product that always works if possible Right now only FSG works for me 100% of the time when I can't get ahold of MOP. So if MOP isn't available, that means only FSG, and I'd feel better if I had both my HG products, because we all know how it is when one HG product stops working!
Re:Coil used to be a HG product for me, then it just stopped working It's way too expensive to keep experimenting with and trying to make work.

I guess for now I'll stick with FSG, but I'd love it if anyone knows anything about the MOP curl defining cream!!
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB