View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 01:51 AM   #1
Honeybeebooo

Default My hair is thinning suddenly?

My hair has always been very, very thick and curly. I'm a 3b, usually. My hair has been thinning over the last few months, and I kept thinking I was just imagining it. I would tell my mom I thought it was thinning and she would say no, look at it, it is crazy thick! But in reality, it was just the curl covering the thinning. Until now I though I was just being paranoid, but I can tell my hair as lost about 1/2, maybe 2/3 of what I did have before. I'm really freaking out, I'm only 15 so I didn't know that I could lose my hair, and I don't know what to do. It's also seeming to not have as much curl, but I think it might just seem flatter because it's so thin now. Please, someone tell me what to do, I'm so lost. I haven't really been stressed at all this year, I was pretty stressed during testing and stuff but it was always just like really intense stress for about a week or less and then I would be completely relaxed. I haven;t been stressed for about 3 months now so I don't know whats happening. I am going to get my hair cut soon I think, and cut it a little shorter but I want to keep it kind of long. I also think I might ask my mom for vitamins that help with hair and stuff. Should I go to the doctor? I would feel really stupid coming in for that, and wouldn't they just tell me to take vitamins? Can you guys tell me what to do, I'm really lost and scared.....
Honeybeebooo is offline   Reply With Quote