Days 18 & 19...I unintentionally took a rest day yesterday. We had a bad storm and lost electricity during the night and it was gone for the majority of the day. I had planned to go to the gym on Sat but that was a no go w/no electricity any where and the ground outside was soaked so no outside workout and w/no electricity no dvd, so I rested and played games/puzzles w/my child!

Today I am doing my hair! Lol. I have been soooo busy w/school work and I straightened my hair the other week for the 1st time in 6months but I'm bored of it now and it needed a good DT so today's all about loving my hair. I hope to get up early in the AM to workout tho bc Mon will be a busy day as well. I am still cleansing tho and I took my measurements today. I lost a half inch around my waist and another inch off my hip.
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's