Unfortunately, I can't post photos. I don't have a phone that has that capability, and my digital camera is way too much of a hassle to post photos online. That's why I have no photos on facebook, LOL.

Anyway, I think this is the same gel you are both referring to. The bottle says "cream gel" and there is graphic of a guy with spiky hair on it.
Although it says "cream gel" it is not a cream. It's a gel like the regular ecostyler gel in the pot.

Alot of people say they get no hold from EcoStyler but I get hold from it. I use it as I would a hard hold gel and it works the same way for me. It's not as great a hard hold gel for me as my all time favorite, Aussie Instant Freeze, but it's much better than LALSG. I can't like LALSG; it just doesn't work for me.

On a scale of 1 to 10, Aussie is a 9, EcoStyler is a 6.5, and LALSG is a 4.5.

I did get great shine from this particular EcoStyler. And that price is so amazing. I'm going to go back and get more now that I know it works well. I actually like it better than the pot of clear EcoStyler.

HTH

Ingredients on the 99c EcoStyler:
Water, carbomer, PVP, VP/VA coplymer, glycerin, cyamaposis tetragonolba(guar) tetra sodium EDTA, triethanolamine, polysorbate 20, argan oil, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance.
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB