View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 07:17 AM   #9
cambellx

Quote:
Originally Posted by coils_nhearts View Post
Hey all! Looking for a commercial product to help me fade my acne scars. I don't have any pictures with me, but Im a NC45 in the summer and a NC43 in the winter. My scars on the other hand look a good shade or so darker. I tried using a darker shade make up, but that did not work either. I dont have major issues with it, but if I dont try to blend them out I look ragged or sickly.

I just want to fade the SCARS ONLY. Im hearing horrible stories about skin bleaching and white marks. I dont want that. I want a smooth complexion.

I dont have cash for laser surgery. I dont mind that waiting game, as long as it works. If you guys did any tweaking to the product, please let me know.

I went to my family doctor when I was 17, but he told me make up was the only thing I could do.....
Come on maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

sensitive skin More dry then oily, but not extremely dry .
i don't know about other products. I can only tell about the one that i used. Invicible scar has been a pretty comfortable product for me .. It reduced my scars and evened out my skin tone as well. It's just the smell i didn't like , else , i didn't find any harm in buying and using it
cambellx is offline   Reply With Quote