It's black women in my opinion that's dnt know what to do so they relax the girls at age 3 and 4. White mothers actually try to work with their children's hair I know this because my friends with white moms still have curls the ones with black moms have had relaxed hair most of their lives
Originally Posted by CurlyCutie1394
I assume you're speaking from your experience but know not all black moms put relaxers in their young kids hair. I'm black and I don't have a single family member who put a relaxer in their child's hair before she was school age. I know in some black households, relaxers are forbidden even when the girl is in high school. What you may be seeing is pressed hair which is very common for that 3 and 4 year old age although I wouldn't do.

When I used to go to salons I saw white moms at the salons getting relaxers for their kids. there is no all such and such people do such and such.

Just For Me has a post on youtube with a white mom and her biracial daughter that is clearly a marketing ploy to get white moms to use the product.