I appreciate other's views and I don't necessarily want to 'disrupt' the community in any way. I could see that those with stronger curl patterns might share some commonality in what they use (example 3's), but those of us with very weak waves...we are a different breed. It takes different 'stuff' to get the effects that we do. I've tried many things countless times in the past...it's taken 20 years to finally figure out how to get wavies that would not fall flat after drying my hair and not be a big gluey blob. Maybe even a board for 'weaker wavies' or something might be useful. While I find some of the information that other 2's might be somewhat useful in some format or another...finding commonality among those more similar to my specific issues would be priceless.

If it's not meant to be, I'm cool with that, I'll still read and dig. Thanks Gretchen for giving us a place to be...and thanks for your consideration on this.
JR

Now Happily 2A/2B! (2A naturally / 2B if the stars & products align)

Low-poo: L'Oreal EverCreme Intense Nourishing Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Conditioner: L'Oreal Evercreme Intense Nourishing Sulfate-Free Conditioner (light condition) or Generic Value Products Conditioning Balm (deep condition)

Leave-In: L'Oreal EverSleek Humidity Defying Leave-In Creme

Styling: Epsom Salt/Water Spritz + Redken Ringlet 07 Curl Perfecting Lotion