No, I wouldn't feel obligated but I do it anyway... Because it's the nice thing to do. I've been without a car for many years, but I finally bought a new one. I always offer to give people rides and I wouldn't really care if someone dumped someone on me. I know what it feels like to be stranded and I feel good driving people home because I understand what it feels like.

And I think in the end, if they were to get a car they would do the same for me. Or I think about how I would like someone to treat me? I mean, I wouldn't be angry at someone for not driving me home, but it's always very nice when someone does. Having a car is a luxury and it's always very nice when people are kind enough to drive you home. This girl that I used to work with lives about 10 or 15 mins away from me and I always told her that if she got off early, she could wait for me and I would drive her home. Public transportation sucks ass in this country. It takes like 2 or 3 hrs to get down the street.

That girl you mentioned has a problem though. She should be happy for the ride. I always used to tell people to just drop me off at the trolley station if I live too far. It's kind like biting the hand of the person that feeds you.
Check out my personal blog

Last edited by sleepymeko; 07-03-2012 at 02:13 AM.