LOL..... I thought I was the only one bothered by that. That's a personal pet peeve of mine as well because it gets me all hyped up of thinking "hey this is an original product with unique ingredients" and then....BAM....that's just the fragrance oil. Bbbbbut it's just her way of marketing I suppose. She may indeed make her products and know about ingredients but just chooses to name her products by the fragrance she uses as opposed to the name of the ingredients. What bothers me MORE is these repeat product names. I just saw a brand called Blended Heritage which looks like a direct copy of Blended Beauty, Then another business (whos products DO admittedly look good) have a "sweet hair pudding" ....every one has a custard...then theres the over use of "amla + *other ingredient* hair cream/conditioner" just because QB did it. ...and every business has a "shea" something. there ARE other oils....Perilla seed oil, Kiwi Seed Oil, Blueberry Oil, Cranberry Oil, Pomegranate Oil, ACTUAL fig extract, apple extract. I mean....come onnnn. No originality anymore....