View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 01:11 AM   #3262
adorame06

I did my nieces nails up for the 4th of July, she is very excited to show them off, I did them right before she went to bed, this is what we used to do her nail art and this is what I came up with as she wanted each nail to be a bit different

This week I have on Jade Holographic Nail Polish in Energy, its from Brazil but I was able to order it from Llarowe This goes on great without a base coat, I used 2 coats of Energy and I did use a top coat just because others said it needs it and it did not effect the Holographic effect at all!

and in the house with dimmed lights

I have also been busy testing out my polishes that I am making, so far they are doing well withstanding a shelf life challenge. I did have a few glitters bleed so I was glad that I am testing my polishes out first before I bother selling them. This is one of the holographic colors that should be ready to bottle up that I did swatches of. I am calling this one Lucky Penny, I need to get a picture of it in the sun, its very pretty!

My hair loves
coconut oil
Homemade FSG
Hair one for my co wash
Ecostyler olive oil

Princess Brandy Brat, Chief Jewel Crafter and Royal Nanny to the Court of the Red and White Rose for the Order of the Curly Crusaders.
adorame06 is offline   Reply With Quote