Hair Biography

Curl Pattern: 2b/2c
Texture: medium-fine
Porosity: normal
Density: medium
Elasticity: normal
Characteristics: Almost BSL with long layers, growing out bangs that are giving me fits. Not much root curl. Mostly 2b with some 2c bits, and the occaisional ringlet with the right mix of products. Weird flat spot on the left side of my head that refuses to curl. Constantly fighting frizz. Still trying out products to figure out what works and what doesn't.

CG/ModCG/not CG: CG. I low poo twice a week, avoid sulfates and cones.

Hair ingredient likes: Not completly sure yet, but I get better curls with mag sulfate
Hair ingredient dislikes: Not completely sure yet.

Hard/Soft Water: Hard

HG/Go-to Products: KCCC, Jessicurl Confident Coils; searching for The One(s) that will give me more curls but still be touchable, not dry or sticky.

Average climate/dew points: Almost always humid. Very hot in summer, warm sping and fall, cool-ish winter. Summer dews in the mid-70s, temps in the high 90s, humidity usually 70% or more. (East Texas Gulf Coast)

Fall/Winter combos: don't know, haven't got there yet
Spring/Summer combos: KCKT and KCCC; or KCKT, SM Curl & Style Milk and Smasters with KCCC

Favorite styling techniques and why: Marcie Pie's root dry technique, pixie diffusing, Smasters with KCCC
Techniques that didn’t work and why: Plopping for too long gives me weirdness

Hair Twin: Still looking. MamaHerrera looks close.
2C/2B; Med-fine texture, Normal porosity/elasticity, med-thin density; Color treated
Cleanse: Jessicurl GLS, L'Oreal EverCreme cleansing conditioner
Co-Wash: SNES, VO5 Kiwi Lime
RO/LI: Jessicurl Aloeba and TooShea!, KCKT, GVPCB
Stylers: KCCC (HG!), SM C&S Milk, BRHG, Jessicurl Gelebration Spray, Confident Coils
CG since 4/23/12
Located in Houston, Texas

"Hair really is the crowning glory of a woman. It lights up her person, it frames her face, it makes a halo around her." - Ann Harding

Last edited by MotorCurl; 07-25-2012 at 03:02 PM.