View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 04:06 PM   #69
mbeckhhp

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlygirlyme View Post
Alex- I could tell you more about the skincare stuff in a week or two I ordered some a few days ago and should be getting it soon. Seamollient is great but I think I've been using too much. I started out with 3 tablespoons and got down to one and I'm thinking about cutting it down to 1/2 tablespoon. You kinda have to play with it. I also use it on my face and I like it, but again careful too much is drying.
Ordered the big tub f/ colorado, the longer I used it, (in FSG) the less I could add without totally drying out my fine hair. Ive had mine going on 3 yrs ,now. but live in temperate So. Cal(never gets too hot,by coast) wondering if the older it gets ,the more drying? Kathymacks ratio,1 oz to 3 oz would turn me to hay.loved the curl though, of course magnesium
oil, and xanthan gum turn my hair to dry crunchy strings???
3a/2a/spirals ultraF-i/ii,med/hi porosity,med/elasticity,colortreated/grey[LIST][*][U]Cowash[/C.J. daily fix,TJ nourish, Condish BCB, Peter Lamas volumizing mixed w a dab of CJ smoothing ,kenra moisture,CJ curl rehab Leaveins,KCKT,KomazaCalifia,GDLIStylers:FSG,*JMOgel,w/ Kenra volumizing mousse KCCC&BRHG, CJ CIAB.w/Aussie freeze gel.FOTE on dry. DT:biolageCB or curl rehab over megatek.
mbeckhhp is offline   Reply With Quote