View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 02:06 PM   #27
blulight

Ouidad was the worst cut I ever had. It was about 10 years ago, and I still shudder when I think about it. Took a while to grow it out long enough to have it recut. Until it did I hated my hair so much, it was always fluffy, frizzy and unmanageable, with curl pattern seriously messed up, I didn't even have curls left really, no definition, just ball of fuzz no matter what products I used. It felt and looked unhealthy and wrong. Maybe this kind of cut is good for some types of hair, but definitely not mine, and stylist should have known it and told me.

I don't know how Deva cuts are different from the dry cuts I've been getting, I've seen Deva cut pictures and some seem similar to what I've had, so I'd go with that if I had to choose. I'd choose anything over Ouidad though. My hair is thick enough that I do need bulk removed, but I've been to enough stylists afterwards (wet and dry cuts) who managed to do it without me losing curls and leaving me feeling half bald. There are much better techniques than what Ouidad does.