View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
.crossyourfingers.

Question I desperately need help with my hair? :'(

Hi! I've been CG since November and i've been loving the result but im still a bit confused about my hair.
My hair type is 2C but can get to 3A ( ilove it when that happens). My hair has normal density and porosity.
Ever since november, i've used natural shampoo bars but last month , i decided to start using natural shampoo as it was easier for me. I got my hair cut as well ( it was past my back and now it's up to my shoulders ) Anyway, when i first used the shampoo ( nature's gate), MY HAIR LOOKED SO GOOD. It was soooo curly and nice and it even got some curls as the root which i love. However, after a while, my hair didnt curl as much and im not quite sure.
My hair is quite dry and it's ALWAYS frizzy. It's really annoying because i would be doing my hair in the morning and it'd look perfect then after three hours, it's just a frizzy mess. I also have a diffuser but i find that my hair is curlier without using one, do you guys have any idea why that might be?
IM SO SAD,I JUST WANT NICE CURLY HAIR
i've also put so much food in my hair to feed it but i dont feel the difference - i've put olive oil( makes my hair greasy), avocado and banana ( disaster, pieces of it got stuck in my hair hahaha), egg yolk( yuck, smelled horrible and didnt make any difference), and now i want to try Greek Yogurt. Im not even sure what my hair wants! Protein or moisture- I dont even know, gosh it's so picky
PLEASE HELP ME IM DYING AND CRYING AND I JUST WANT TO HAVE NICE HAIR

PS; i'll include pictures of how my hair was when i first used the Natures Gate shampoo and how it is now

Last edited by .crossyourfingers.; 07-20-2012 at 11:08 AM.
.crossyourfingers. is offline   Reply With Quote