Made my own facial cleanser, yay! I had some Aura Cacia Grapeseed Oil lying around which I feared was going to sit around collecting dust because I had no use for it, but no longer. Same with the raw honey I had. This left my face cleansed, moisturized, toned, and hopefully will help with acne!

1 part Grapeseed Oil - I say part because the Aura Cacia packaging is just terrible and will only let you squirt out a certain amount at a time, but it has proven to be perfect for this recipe.

2 parts raw honey - unpasteurized and no preservatives

a few drops of Tea Tree Oil

Mix this together in the palm of your hand and using the other hand spread gently over your face. Leave this on your face for 5 to 10 minutes, then wash off with lukewarm water. Pat your face dry gently.

I can't stress enough how PERFECT this made my skin feel. I did not get oily at all during the day, and my skin didn't dry out. It feels healthy, soft, and naturally moisturized. The tea tree oil is added for my acne, if you don't suffer from it feel free to switch it out for whatever oil you'd like. The grapeseed oil tones and cleanses and moisturizes, the honey does the same.