Hello everyone !! I'm Shamar and I'm really excited about posting on here ! I joined because I want to be more open to trying new techniques with my hair in order to keep it healthy and growing ! I'm definitely not new to this website, I've been lurking on here since 2008 when I started to become obsessed with this whole natural hair thing. At the time, I was relaxed and I finally did the big chop on October 8th, 2009. Ever since I did the big chop, I've been learning so much about my hair, what products are suitable for me, and how to care for it properly. I just recently got a trim/cut on my hair and I have noticed that my hair feels different and the texture looks a whole lot different and a tad bit more loose than it did before. My split ends were horrible to the point where my ends wouldn't stay clumped together and it would tangle up really bad when it dried after washing it. So I guess that trim really made a difference in the health of my hair. One thing I'm a little unsure about is the texture of my hair. It appears to be 3Cish or 4A ? I never really paid too much attention to specific hair typing

I've posted some pictures and the first picture shows how badly frizzy my hair was before I got that trim/cut and then in the second one you can kinda see how my hair didn't clump as it was supposed to (excuse me for looking crazy lol). The last two pictures are after I got the trim/cut and you can really see the difference ! I hope this post isn't too long, I definitely wouldn't mind sharing my entire hair story with you guys, because this isn't even half of it but I just wanted to come through and make my little introduction!!
Attached Thumbnails
Newbie & Introduction & pictures :)-natural-1.jpg   Newbie & Introduction & pictures :)-natural-2.jpg   Newbie & Introduction & pictures :)-natural-3.jpg   Newbie & Introduction & pictures :)-natural-4.jpg  

Last edited by shamarlyvon; 07-10-2012 at 02:20 AM.