I love this product! As I had very bad hair breakage and was told I need to cut all my hair off to regrow new hair. I was referred to a company called GRM Celebrity Wig Warehouse, spoke with the owner and told her my ordeal and she told me about using s full lace wig and they even applied the Organix Brazalian to my full lace wig, due to me ordering a yaki straight texture for African American hair. It made the the hair soooo bouncy and full of body when she sent it! Very beautiful, I go the hair unit with the Organix treatment in 24 inches so it was very long and full of body! I recommend this product definitely to anyone and also I recommend anyone to order through her company and let her put the treatment in the hair for you, it is done professionally and has last for a little over a month, I also use sulfate free shampoo/conditioner whenever I wash it...Did not have to wash it for 2 weeks though after her company added the treatment due to being so full of body and soft! Get this product it works