View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 12:15 PM   #3276
pedaheh

I'm behind again. For the 4th of July manicure I used the salon express stamping kit. It was OK. The stamps are just not big enough for my fingers. Next time I do a patriotic manicure I'll paint stripes on the bottom half and stamp stars on the top half.

The second one is Wet n Wild megalast Don't Break the Ice. One coat of that, dots with Sally Hansen Whirlwind White, and then another coat of Don't Break the Ice. The dots are a little wonky. My year old nephew who has no interest in me (in a Mommy only stage) suddenly became very interested in me when I was putting the dots on. I think this will be nice in winter. Maybe with a snowman or snowflake on an accent nail.

Currently on my nails is China Glaze Coral Star (love this color on my skintone). Yesterday I added Shine of the Times on top. Sorry, I don't have a pic. It is coming off soon.
Attached Thumbnails
What nail polish do you have on at the moment?-dsc07022.jpg   What nail polish do you have on at the moment?-dsc07048.jpg  
Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
Curl enhancer: FSG
Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers
pedaheh is offline   Reply With Quote