dannegerous

Wink

Hair Biography

Curl Pattern: 2b/c
Texture: med-coarse
Porosity: low
Density: thick
Elasticity: low
Characteristics: hard to straighten even with a flatiron, lots of volume/body, prone to frizz, big & poofy, needs products with good hold for definition or else I look like Mia Thermopolis.

CG/ModCG/not CG: ModCG. I lo-poo but no sulfates or silicones

Hair ingredient likes/ Hair ingredient dislikes/ HG/Go-to Products/ Fall/Winter combos/ Spring/Summer combos: I have only been doing this for a short amount of time so I can't answer most of these but I did discover that my hair is protein-sensitive which is the opposite of what I always thought.

Hard/Soft Water: Technically hard but it's not terrible.

Average climate/dew points: Humid, average relative humidity in the summer is in the 70-90 range and the dew points year-round are in the high 60-low 80 range.

Favorite styling techniques and why: scrunching in product while my hair is wet, pixicurl diffusing method, diffusing upside down, flour sack towels for drying and detangling with a comb in the shower

Techniques that didnít work and why: Plopping left my hair stringy and flat. I think my hair is too short for pineappling because it was a hot mess the next day and I woke up with the worst headache and sore scalp.

Hair Twins: I don't know you yet but I know you are out there! I'm tempted to sing that Call Me, Maybe song now.
dannegerous is offline   Reply With Quote