View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 08:28 PM   #3
2a-2bTransform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keihs View Post
Is it just me whose hair is curly when wet but straight when dry? I Iove my hair when it's wet, but it always dries straight...
Hi Keihs...

My hair is the same way. It took me 20 years to figure out how to finally unleash my wavies. I documented this in full in my first post to the boards.

I don't co-wash because it makes my hair greasy, but I have had lots of luck with everything I've been using (see my sig). I find that the epsom salt & water spritz is absolutely necessary in most of what I have experimented with so far, in addition to some sort of curl creme.

I use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner, but I'm not completely cone-free/CG.

I've been pretty happy so far with what I've been doing, but continue to experiment a little here and there to see if I can find something even more powerful.

Oh...and I found part of the magic involved getting more layers in my hair to bring out the waves that were stronger under the top layer.

Hope this helps a little. Feel free to PM me if you want additional details. I'll get back to you when I can. Good luck!

Now Happily 2A/2B! (2A naturally / 2B if the stars & products align)

Low-poo: L'Oreal EverCreme Intense Nourishing Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Conditioner: L'Oreal Evercreme Intense Nourishing Sulfate-Free Conditioner (light condition) or Generic Value Products Conditioning Balm (deep condition)

Leave-In: L'Oreal EverSleek Humidity Defying Leave-In Creme

Styling: Epsom Salt/Water Spritz + Redken Ringlet 07 Curl Perfecting Lotion

Last edited by 2a-2bTransform; 07-14-2012 at 08:33 PM.
2a-2bTransform is offline   Reply With Quote